A Fall field trip to The Patch is an adventure for students and teachers alike! We offer fresh-air fun and pumpkins to go with the learning. Available to public schools and private schools, kindergarten and up. (Note: Homeschool and Preschool groups may make reservations to come to the farm under our Group Admission Rate if the group size meets the required criteria, 20+ with a single transaction.)
By reservation only!
Dates: Sept 29 – Oct 27, 2023
Starting at 10:15 am
Field Trip Fees:
Price: $12 per student
Teachers, paraprofessionals, and bus drivers are free.
Minimum of 50 students to reserve a field trip.
Good to know …
Request a reservation for your class and we will get back to you to confirm the date and time. Payment may be made by check or credit card. Please bring drinks or water for your group. Parents and siblings will need to purchase regular tickets either online or upon arrival (online is quicker for everyone). Bring a container to carry home your pumpkins.
Your adventure includes —
- We will show you how pumpkins grow and let you choose a Cannonball pumpkin (to take home) from The Patch.
- Work off some energy on the Jumping Pillow and Low Ropes Course.
- Enjoy a wagon ride around the farm and make new friends of our farm critters.
- Wheeeee down a 130-foot slide and climb Hay Mountain.
- Enjoy some yard games, like Cattle Roping, Cornhole, Horseshoes and more.
- Bring a lunch to munch at our picnic area