A Fall field trip to The Patch is an adventure for students and teachers alike! We offer fresh-air fun and pumpkins to go with the learning. Available to public schools and private schools. (Note: Homeschool groups may make reservations to come to the farm under our Group Admission Rate, if the group size meets required criteria.)
By reservation only!
September 23 – October 29, 2021
Thursdays & Fridays only
Starting at 10:15am
Field Trip Fees:
$10 per visitor | Includes a Cannonball pumpkin.
Teachers, paraprofessionals and bus drivers are free.
Your adventure includes —
- We will show you how pumpkins grow and let you choose a Cannonball pumpkin (to take home) from The Patch.
- Work off some energy on the Jumping Pillow and Low Ropes Course.
- Enjoy a wagon ride around the farm and make new friends of our farm critters.
- Wheeeee down a 130-foot slide and climb Hay Mountain.
- Enjoy some yard games, like Cattle Roping, Cornhole, Horseshoes and more.
- Bring a lunch to munch at our picnic area
Good to know …
Request a reservation for your group or class, and we will get back to you to confirm the date and time. Payment may be made by check or credit card. Please bring drinks or water for your group. Parents and siblings are welcome for $10 per visitor. Bring a container to carry home your pumpkins.